Friday, February 24, 2012

Been "Cuffed"......


My father has always been the ultimate craftsmen.  He was in the tool and die business for years.  As I was growing up I remember him carving wood, making stain-glass windows, making us a dollhouse, building barns, home renovations and the list goes on.  There was/is nothing he cannot do.  Over the past few years I have been watching him work with leather and I have always been interested.  He started Creative Hide, a leather business where anything is possible.  He repairs leather work as well as makes custom leather accessories from belts to director's chairs.  I would stare at the hides of leather and see leather bracelet/cuffs in my head.  I have always loved leather cuffs however, I was not always able to find what I was looking for.  So here's when I grabbed a few of his tools and with his guidance got started!  Infinity Cuffs was born!  My first full collection will be "The Bike Collection".  How fitting I thought!  The cuffs are for men and women.  I will be adding pieces to the collection and posting on my blog.  All the leather bracelet/cuffs are for sale!  If you have any questions or would like to custom order a one of a kind cuff, please send me an email @ suestephensmtb4@gmail.com  My passion for all things bike is evident!!

From top to bottom:
"Vintage Big Wheel"
"Riding Solo"
"Eat, Bike, Sleep, Repeat"
"Making Tracks" (2)
"Crossing Over"
In the video, the red cuff, "Group Ride"

Cheers,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment