Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Taking it E-Z...............

Well, well, well here I am half way through my recovery week and I'm starting to question what the heck I'm doing!!  As I mentioned before, I have a COACH this year!  Training has been great but this week is a bit foreign to me! (lol)  An actual recovery WEEK!!  There is a whole lot of nothing getting done..... It's Wednesday and I'm feeling lazy and antsy!  However, I know there will be benefits to this, I just need to be patient.  It didn't help that on Sunday I was supposed to put my last effort in before "shut down" week but I caught a headcold and didn't feel good.  I took Sunday off from a planned ride to get better!  Now that was another first.  In the past I would have thought "get out and ride, open up your lungs, sweat it out......", only to prolong being sick!  Taking Sunday off was the "right" thing to do.  My headcold never got any worse and now I'm feeling better!!
 
Been here alot staring at the computer screen!!

Who would of thought "Taking it E-Z" would be so difficult??

Cheers,
Sue

1 comment:

  1. patience grasshopper...lol ;o)

    http://youtu.be/WCyJRXvPNRo

    ReplyDelete