Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Back on the trail again..............


  On Sunday I wasn't able to get out for the Bikesabbath WRCS #5 ride as I had planned.  There was alot going on and I just couldn't swing the morning ride time.  So after a quick lunch I headed toward the trail!

  It makes me nervous to be out on the roads after they have been plowed.  Especially when the shoulders are not cleared.  So the Greenway (rail to trail) seemed to be exactly what I needed.  I was able to work on power and balance.  It was slow going but well worth it!  I used the same combo of layers on my feet as I had mentioned in the last post and it worked like a charm!!  I can't tell you how excited I am to have warm feet for longer than 15 minutes!!  I only passed one other trail user and he was walking his dog.  He chuckled as I passed by and questioned my sanity!!  :)

Cheers,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment