Friday, January 20, 2012

Cold feet?.............

                                                                  
(Will this be the combination to keep my "tootsie's" warm?)
^^
   

I'm a bit of a late blog poster on this one but forgive me, sometimes life gets busy!!  :)
Last Sunday was a chilly ride but with the sun shining I wasn't going to miss WRCS #4.   Well it's no secret, I have been plagued with cold feet and no solution for it in these frigid temps. However, on Sunday I may have solved it! Perhaps I have the right "mix" after years of "un"comfortably numb toes and a couple of blog posts later!  The coldest posted temp during the ride was -14 degrees Celsius.  So it was a pretty good test, however it wasn't crazy windy out.  So before I get too pumped about it I will give it another test/trial and report back my findings!  As far as the actual ride, well we were a group of almost 30 and rode for over 2.5 hours.   Perfect!

Cheers,
Sue 




No comments:

Post a Comment