Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pumped Up "Chicks"...........

So here it is!!  The new look, new team, new bikes, new sponsors, new year!!  I am very excited!!  For 2012, the Quiring Cycles Mountain Bike Team looks a bit different.  I am part of a (2) women team,  Erin Vicary and myself!  Here's a bit about the wonderful companies that we have been fortunate to get support from:

Quiring Cycles:  The ultimate custom hand built bike!  This year Scott has sponsored us each with a TITANIUM 29er!!  Super pumped.  I can't wait to get on the new ride. 
Weather Underground:  The original internet weather network!  If you want to know the real details about the forecast, you need to check them out!!
Liquiforce:  This is a company based out of Kingsville, Ontario however, has an office in Michigan as well.  This is so great, considering our (2) person team is the Ontario, Michigan combo!!
Alison Dunlap Adventure Camp:  A huge change for me this year is having a coach!  Alison has agreed to put us through the training paces!  I have never had a coach, or a real concrete training schedule so I look forward to having things laid out for me!
Kenda Tires:  Looking to keep the rubber side down with these awesome tires!!  They have a great selection of 29er tires and I am thrilled to be riding on them!!
ESI Grips:  Light, comfortable and colorful!  This is our 2nd year with ESI as a sponsor and I could not imagine my hands on any other grip!
Bolle:  Protecting our eyes is obviously important and Bolle is the sunglasses of choice.  We will be sporting the Tempest sunglasses.  They are light and fit my smaller face great!
Crank Brothers:  Home of the "Egg Beater" and "Candy" pedals!  They have sweet components, gear and tools.
Hammer Nutrition:  It is so important that we have proper nutrition, before, during, and after a ride/race.  Hammer Nutrition has it all.  Love their product and I'm so happy that we will be fueled by them!!



With the support of these companies I know that we are in for a great year!  I will give more detail about each sponsor in future posts but for now please check out their links. 

Cheers,
Sue

2 comments:

  1. How come it's just the girls, what happened to the guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the guys were/are awesome!! The team just took on a new look and direction this year but doesn't mean we still don't cheer each other on!! Thanks for reading! :)

      Cheers,
      Sue

      Delete