Thursday, March 10, 2011

2011 Colour..........................


Here it is..... the 2011 team kit as seen on the NEW team website!  This year's uniform is bold and colourful.  It was a team effort and Erin managed to put it all together.  The process of uniform design seems endless,  ideas form, colours are contemplated (the initial was black, grey and pink), colours change, designs change, small details added..... it all starts to look the same....  The best part however is that through that process came a great product, a style of its own, bold, daring and it had each team member's approval!  Team work behind the scenes!

There is more to be noted about this upcoming race season...... our sponsors!! 
Quiring Cycles is the title sponsor once again.  I am going into my second season racing/riding on a Quiring and I have made it very clear..... best bike/ride I have ever had!!  So needless to say I am very pumped! 
With the team once again is Stan's No Tubes.  Anything/everything Stan's just makes me smile. 
ESI Grips is a product sponsor.  This is my second season using ESI grips and for me there is no other! 
Pearl Izumi is also a product sponsor, new shoes to put down the hammer!  Be sure to check out our feet!!
crankbrothers..... I have used their pedals for a few years now.... love their product!
Our kits are through Louis Garneau, comfortable, durable and high quality. 

Now if we can get rid of the remainder of the snow, no more rain, get some warmer weather and have dry trails I think it would feel a little more like the race season is almost upon us!!

See you on the trails soon enough!

Cheers,

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment