Sunday, March 18, 2012

My "Ti"cycle.............

When Scott Quiring sent me my blue print drawing of my team bike this year, I couldn't help but notice the words "Titanium 29er".  I was so excited and couldn't believe what I was reading.  A Quiring custom Ti 29er was soon to be mine??!!  Well on Friday, we travelled over to Erin's to put the bike together.  The dream was reality!!  My "Ti"cycle came to life! 


On Saturday I took this Ti beauty out for a long gravel/paved road and wide dirt trail ride.  There were no adjustments needed, the bike was perfectly set up and it was a joy to ride. 


Today (Sunday) I brought the bike out for a real trail ride at PLRA.  The first rider I came across was at the trail head.  He said to me "I like your bike", to which I replied "Thanks" and as I took a look at his bike I saw he was on a Quiring Ti 29er as well.  So of course I added "I like yours too!", smiled then off to the trail I went!  It was a blast to ride!  Stiff, aggressive, real light, handles on the trail awesome, very responsive and so darn sweet to look at!!


Cheers,
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get my Q Ti SS this Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!! I will be checking to see some posted pics!! :)

      Cheers,
      Sue

      Delete
    2. The hard part about getting the Ti frame is not having a sweet Quiring paint job. My 4 y/o daughter already has me on a blue quiring with pink panels and parts (now Dad has to start saving).

      Delete
    3. @ Anonymous..... that's great that your 4 y/o has such a sense of style! lol....
      No paint = lighter
      No paint = can accent with any colour
      No paint = stealth
      :)
      Cheers,
      Sue

      Delete