Monday, April 29, 2013

The past couple weeks in pictures.........

Pre-ride of Yankee Springs!  First trail ride of 2013!


Yankee Springs TT, my first race of the year!

Post race in our new kits! :)

First win of 2013!

I offered my head but all he wanted was my 1st place flask!


Indianapolis trip for my daughter's travel soccer..... of course I brought my bike.  I managed to squeeze in some training and trail rides!


I invaded this quiet neighborhood in Indiana to do hot "VO2" laps!  Just being efficient with my time!
                             

There was very little climbing but this trail was so much fun and full of surprises!!


There was a skills area in the open near the parking lot!  After riding the trail I realized how handy it would have been to have brushed up on my "skinny" riding before hand!

This hallowed out tree trunk and log pile welcomes you to the single track fun!

The expert trail had a few water crossings.  The only way across were "these"!  Ride on!!

Strategically placed wooden bridges between tight trees.

There were many off camber sections, up and down.

The lower grounds going into another expert trail.


Mother nature's pump track.

The bridge was underwater and there were floating logs on the other side.  Took a quick wet hike!

Coming through on my second lap.  The logs had been moved.  Look close the bridge is there and this time I kept my shoes and socks on and rode it!

Cheers,
Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment