Sunday, March 11, 2012

The "Foreigner".........


On Saturday, I met up with Erin and Joe to do a few hours of fun riding in Walled Lake, Milford, Highland, and Kensington, USA.  Along the way I was called a "foreigner" a couple of times.  What just because I'm Canadian I get labelled, eh? :)  All in good fun!

The weather was awesome and Erin had a turn by turn ride all mapped out.  About 6 miles from her place I got a flat!  That should not be an issue had I prepared properly and packed a tube in my pocket!  I had just put tubes in (normally go tubeless) the night before to make a quick tire change.  I told Erin the great news and that I had no tube!  She was riding tubeless and had no tube to offer me.  She quickly made a phone call and within 30 min., (2) tubes, a pump and tire levers were hand delivered by her dad!!  I was so grateful.  In the meantime, Joe met up with us and helped the damsels in distress and we got rolling again.  We had a great ride, covering paved, dirt, and gravel roads and the "d" loop @ Highland!! 


Erin and I couldn't resist going through some of our sponsored goodies!!



Cheers,

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment